KEY POINTS TO REMEMBER
- The Clean Air Regulation bans electronic devices as well.
- Parks, Golf Courses, Fairs, and Festivals are included in the ban.
- The regulation has far-reaching benefits from its initial benefit of clean air.
- Studies have shown these regulations do assist in bringing down high rates of chronic diseases.
- Draft, implement, make known and maintain a written smoking policy. Also, inform any existing or prospective employee of the policy.
- Post at every entrance, ‘NO SMOKING’ signs.
- Remove ALL ashtrays.
- Provide an outdoor receptacle.
- Designate an Outdoor Smoking Area (minimum of 20-feet from any entrance, exit, or ventilation unit)
Brooke County Clean Air Regulation
Hancock County Clean Air Regulation